Mindy's Movie Reviews

A blog that went from discussing about the writing life to reviews of movies

End of November... Already?

It is the end of November. Yes. It is already the end of November. I am still shocked by that.

I finished National Novel Writing Month (www.nanowrimo.org) this past Tuesday and I feel like I have nothing to do anymore (even though I have a long list of things I could be doing)

I am wondering where in the world my lovely November went, let alone where the rest of 2009 went.

So as I mentioned, I finished (wrote all 50 000 words) for NaNoWriMo! I have been doing my happy dance ever since I printed out my certificate on lovely glossy paper!

Since I have wrote two novels this year, I am only half complete with them. I am hoping to take two more weeks to finish them up as I really do love both stories.

So for those who have did National Novel Writing Month this year how did you do?
Did you win? If so, do you have a special something you're going to do to celebrate?

I promised myself another tattoo, which I am going to get sometimes in December. (I'll post pictures of it when I finally do get it)

For those who did not win, did you have fun anyways? Are you going to try again next year?

I am going to leave this post with another fun writers event for any writer to try in April. It is called Script Frenzy. It has been made by the creators of NaNoWriMo where you write an entire 100 page screenplay in a month. It is definitely a fun challenge to try. I urge all of you writers who are reading this to go to www.scriptfrenzy.org and find out more information about it.

For the month of December I am going to post about the progress of a new screenwriting project I am about to do with a friend, Kayla, who is in Film school. I am extremely excited about this as she is going to film my script for practice. Maybe I will put excerpts and I would love feedback from you all! Plus Christmas is coming sooner than you think. Each post I put up during December will include random Christmas quotes (and maybe some funny ones I have heard from the children I babysit), just for some good old fun.

I hope to hear from you all soon! Have a great weekend everyone! Until next time!

2 comments:

LoveRundle December 1, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Congrats on finishing. It's such a natural high, though it took just as long for the adrenaline plunge to leave. I'd love to see the pictures of your new tattoo.

Mindy December 3, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

I will definitely put up pictures once I get my tattoo.... so far I have a really nice design of what I would like