Mindy's Movie Reviews

A blog that went from discussing about the writing life to reviews of movies

Three Ways to Promote Yourself and Your Writing

I recently wrote an article for Crafting Fiction that I would love for you all to check out and comment if you have time.

The link here will direct you to The Crafting Fiction website.

With that said, I love sharing and learning information with others. It always makes me feel excited when someone says "hey that's a very useful link you gave. Thanks" or "I was able to fix a problem thanks to that article you shared". Being able to share everything with the incredibly huge writer family out there makes me feel like I'm apart of something amazing. So I really have to say thank you for following and making writing even more enjoyable to share.

1 comments:

Anonymous September 8, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

Hi Mindy. I thought it was a good article and I retweeted it. Have a great day!