Mindy's Movie Reviews

A blog that went from discussing about the writing life to reviews of movies

Bitten Series


Have you heard of the Bitten Series by Kelley Armstrong?
I'm not much of a reader (I know weird eh?) but my neighbour's told me I must read this series, especially since they know I love the Twilight books.
I'm only on the second book out of what I believe is 11 soon to be 13 novels in total. (I know big time series right?) So far so good. The first book was well done. Kept me interested which can be hard for a book to do while I'm reading.
Without giving anything away all I will say that the first novel is about the only female werewolf in existance. Then some crazy stuff happens and presto 13 books are made.
If you want to read a few books this summer, and you love the paranormal then I recommend all of you read this series.
I apologize for putting up late posts lately. I've buried myself into these books. Thought I should share just in case I'm caught constantly talking about them on here.
Until next time... I must go back to reading... have to know what's going to happen next before I drive myself insane

4 comments:

Anonymous May 27, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Haven't heard of the Bitten Series by Kelley Armstrong. I've heard of the Twilight books, but haven't read any of them. Don't have any plans to read them, although I understand they are quite popular.

Mindy May 31, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

Twilight is incredible...the movies are okay but the books are really good. The Bitten series is more adult than the teeny Twilight. I see the creative worlds authors make as a movie and these books make it so much easier to picture as a movie lol

TerryLynnJohnson May 31, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

Bitten is the best in the series I think. Though, Stolen is quite good too. Frostbitten was a little disappointing. But she also writes YA and I've just started The Awakening and it's good. I really loved the Elana character.

Mindy June 1, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

I just finished Stolen... I loved how she wrote the last 100 pages... such a page turner.