Mindy's Movie Reviews

A blog that went from discussing about the writing life to reviews of movies

Website to share

Hey everyone I apologize for not blogging much lately. I've been busy as I always am.

I wanted to give you a link to a web site that has some articles about web design along with plenty of articles for writers as well. It's a very useful site that was created by a friend of mine named Rebecca Laffar-Smith.

Please check it out by clicking: Crafting of Fiction

Next week I am hoping to have a special guest blogger named Marybeth Geer-Smith who will be answering some questions about her new website she has called Ask a Bipolar. Give it a look and if you have any questions yourself for her next week, make sure you post them in the comments section of that blog post for her to answer.

Until next week, have a great rest of the week! Can you believe that as of this Sunday, August will be half over? Geez Louise!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous August 11, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

I hope it has all been a good type of busy for you Mindy. Glad to see you posting again.

Have a great day!

Rebecca Laffar-Smith August 11, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

Aww, thanks for sharing The Craft of Writing Fiction, Mindy. I'm actually getting ready to move the Web design and technology related posts away from CF and onto webtechndesign.com But until I have a chance to make that happen anyone interested in Web design will find different posts on both sites. :-)

I hope you're not too run off your feet by life. :-)

As "a Bipolar" myself I'm always interested in reading about others who understand the condition and learning the techniques they use to manage life. So I'm really looking forward to your special guest.

Mindy August 11, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Thanks a bunch...it's been a good type of busy for our summer months!

I'll put up that web address next week then Rebecca for people to look at.

Thanks again for reading I appreciate it