Mindy's Movie Reviews

A blog that went from discussing about the writing life to reviews of movies

Distracted....oooh m&m's!

I had no idea what I wanted to write this week so I made an executive decision and decided to be completely random.

So I changed the look of my blog... I love black and white....red is even better though, but I find the look is more me.

Writing wise I have been working diligently at the 2nd draft of my screenplay. It is coming together nicely. It's making more sense and I am so excited to see what the end product will turn out to be like.

Now I really have to talk about something very important. I need to talk about M&M's. I'm sitting here eating them and for some reason they tasted like fruit loops. The taste made me eat two large packages at once....mmm.....mmm

Okay these things are distracting me. I should be doing lots of things like writing, web design, reading......sleeping?

ooooo pretty colours

2 comments:

Anonymous June 18, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

Enjoyed your post. Got my giggle for the day.

Speaking of M&M's, do you have a favorite color? Mine are the green ones and the blue ones.

Have a great day!

Mindy June 24, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

mine are the red ones lol.... i'm addicted to the colour red