Mindy's Movie Reviews

A blog that went from discussing about the writing life to reviews of movies

Muse Online Writers Conference

It's been awhile since I posted on here as I just never found the time.

Right now, I am currently attending The Muse Online Writer's Conference and do I ever have brain overload!

If you are thinking of becoming or are a writer, I recommend signing up for next years conference.

I've been learning so much from some great professionals in the writing business.

One of the most important things I am learning is to get my name out there and ways how to promote myself and my writing more.

This has motivated me to begin blogging more on here about what's going on in my writing life and some interesting articles and/or tidbits I find that might help you with your writing.

Now I must get back to the conference before I miss anything!

(More information on how to register for next year's conference will come soon. Until then check out www.themuseonlinewritersconference.com)

3 comments:

TerryLynnJohnson October 15, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Good luck! Crazy eh? So easy to sign up for way too many workshops!

TerryLynnJohnson October 15, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

Hey, I've just noticed you're in some of my workshops! So cool to know someone in the class!

Kaye Manro October 18, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

You are so right, Mindy! The Muse conference is the best. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it, and I didn't get to go to all the ones I wanted to! I'm featuring some of my favorite workshops on my blog this week. But I'm behind-- too busy with the conference and the Muse!

Kaye Manro