Mindy's Movie Reviews

A blog that went from discussing about the writing life to reviews of movies

Conference Ends! Nano soon to Begin

The Muse Online Writer's Conference has ended with goodbyes, email exchanges and even a video to watch.

It was an amazing week full of learning, chaos and note taking. I have left this years conference knowing so much more than what I did before along with some amazing new friendships!

The best part of the conference besides all of the workshops, chats and the creator's (Lea Schizas) reaction to the video I made, was knowing that I don't have to research much for my NaNoWriMo novel this year thanks to some workshops that fit with my story idea...YIPPEE!

Nanowrimo is fast approaching and I couldn't be more excited. I have two weeks to plan my little heart out and I will be keeping you up to date with how the whole process is going.

With that note, I'm making it final that I will be updating this blog twice a week. Every Sunday and Wednesday, so please follow me!

2 comments:

TerryLynnJohnson October 19, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

what video?I'm feeling like I missed something here.

Mindy October 21, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

Hey Terry

here's the link to the video for you: http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6226115/16159698

Enjoy!