Mindy's Movie Reviews

A blog that went from discussing about the writing life to reviews of movies

Update

Hey everyone

Here's my update on my writing life. I received an email from NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) about a free one book published deal that was organized for the winners of NaNoWriMo from last year. I am definitely going to take them on their offer after doing much review on the company that is helping out.

Before I do that however, NaNoWriMo 2008 is just around the corner and I have been doing nothing but planning for my novel this year. I don't want to talk about the plot quite yet until after Nano is done but I will tell you that so far I really like my idea and see myself doing well with this.

Besides that, I have come to a complete stand still on my play that I'm trying to write for my tutor with Winghill which is stressing me out. Hopefully I'll be able to break out of it soon.

So that's all for now my lovelies. Please leave a comment about how you're doing and what not.

0 comments: