Mindy's Movie Reviews

A blog that went from discussing about the writing life to reviews of movies

Progress

So yay for me. I am so close to finishing my novel that I mentioned in my last post. I have about 20 pages left to go which is really not a lot once I get into the groove of things. I'm really trying not to think about editing any time soon. It's the most awful part of being a writer, but it has to be done. I might just find an editor to help me out (I am pretty bad at determining if any of my grammar is any good).

So yes I must mention that I did receive comments back from my tutor. She said she liked my play thus far and that I'm off to a good start (this was sent back to me about 2 months ago lol). I'm supposed to write five more pages which I have already wrote 3 so I'm almost done. It has took me 2 months almost to write these 5 pages all because I was stuck on something a character of mine said and I didn't know how to have another character respond to it. I'm determined to get it done!

So yea, I think I'm coming along quite nicely when it comes to my writing career. I just need to get my arse in gear to get published which hopefully will be very soon. I'm thinking about taking more courses with screenwriting through a college online which should be loads of fun. I'm also participating in a free writers conference for an entire week in October. On top of that NaNoWriMo is going to begin in November and I CAN'T WAIT!

So that's all I have to say about my writing stuff right now. Drop me a line and tell me what you're up to.

Talk to you soon.

0 comments: